The cargo elevator is a large-scale mechanical equipment of mechatronics, with a high degree of automation. Scientific maintenance can greatly prolong the service life of freight elevator. The safe and stable operation of the elevator that has passed the installation and commissioning depends on the safe management, perfect maintenance and rational use of the elevator by the user unit.
When purchasing the elevator, the enterprise must first comprehensively consider the enterprise's use range (counter size, height, load weight), working frequency, utilization rate and other factors, and select the elevator suitable for the use requirements of the unit. Conduct mayor / market research according to the developed technical parameters. The choice of elevator supplier depends on the reputation of the manufacturer and the after-sales service ability. If it is a cargo elevator with good product quality, good performance and complete safety devices, it can be selected at a reasonable price.
When unpacking and accepting the goods elevator upon arrival, check whether the attached technical data are complete, whether the attached accessories, tools and accessories are consistent with the catalog, and whether the equipment and accessories are damaged or defective, and open the package for acceptance records.
What are the characteristics of the cargo elevator?
1. Compact and stable, able to adapt to high-frequency continuous operation.
Elevator goods ladder
2. Improve the high stability and can lift large tonnage goods smoothly. The hydraulic system with anti-corrosion and overload safety protection ensures safe operation.
3. The rising and falling processes are uniform and stable.
4. Compact structure, simple appearance, flexible and convenient maintenance.
5. The rated load is large, which can effectively improve the work efficiency.
6. The cargo elevator has low noise and long service life.
7. A wide range of optional accessories to meet the needs of customers.
8. Clean and pollution-free, which is conducive to the maintenance of the environment.
What are the precautions for lifting the cargo elevator?
1. The goods elevator has been tested before leaving the factory, and all technical indexes meet the design requirements. When in use, only connect the ground wire. The hydraulic and electrical systems do not need to be adjusted.
2. Carefully check the hydraulic and household electrical appliance systems before use, and use them only after there is no leakage or exposure.
3.升降機共行1 ~ 3次后，才能裝載載荷。
3. The load can be loaded only after the elevator has been operated for 1 ~ 3 times.
4. The goods shall be located in the middle of the workbench as far as possible.
5. The movable doors at both ends of the guardrail can only work after they are locked
6. The control form of the hydraulic elevator is also different due to different user requirements.
7. The cargo elevator is a convenient tool for cargo transportation.